The next Kwon Sale takes place at Trent Vineyard Church on Saturday 25th April 2020 between 9am and 11am.
The Kwon Sale raises money for hospital and education projects in Uganda. It is staffed by a team of volunteers who sell the items on behalf of registered sellers. Money is raised by deducting 35% from the price of sold items. Unsold items can be collected by the seller or donated to local charities. The sale provides the opportunity to buy and sell good quality children’s clothing and toys.
The Sale is named after Kwon He Ryun, a Korean orphan for whom the sale was originally set up in 1971. Kwon is now grown up, and married with children, so the Kwon Sale currently supports the work of the Kagando Hospital and the Teso Educational Support Services (TESS) in Uganda. The Kwon Sale has raised over £100,000 since the work in Uganda was adopted.
What we sell
- Nearly new children’s clothing (0 – 14 years) and maternity clothing.
- Nursery equipment and bedding, pushchairs, highchairs.
- Toys, games, puzzles, children’s books and DVD’s.
The Kwon Sale runs from 9am to 11am.
Browse and find clothes, toys, and nursery equipment. Pay! Then why not visit Café Trent for coffee and cake.
Terms and conditions of the Kwon Sale
Please be aware that the following conditions apply to all buyers at the Kwon Sale.
- This is a cash sale only. We cannot accept cheques, credit cards, or other electronic payment methods.
- All articles are “sold as seen”. The Kwon Sale organisers take no responsibility for the condition or durability of any item sold. This means that organisers cannot check that items such as jigsaws and boxed games are complete or check whether toys or equipment function properly. You buy an item as it is – whether or not you can check it.
- There are no refunds for items you are later unhappy about.